🔥 INTERNS WANTED 🔥
We’ve got a three month long Sales & Marketing internship up for grabs. Experience is not necessary, but passion is a MUST. Are you creative, confident and love a challenge? If yes, then we want you!
About us… We are nuddy. A challenger plastic free body + hair care brand. In 2018 we launched with a mission to make soap bars cool again. Now we’re shaking up the personal care world with our plastic free bathroom essentials which don’t just do the trick, they put on the full damn show. We’re all about promoting body positivity, body confidence and feeling your best self whether you’re in the nuddy or fully clothed.
Based in the UK and can get to our Middlesbrough based office daily. Start date is May 9th
We’re all about being creative and a boring black and white cv doesn’t suffice. We’re not interested in what you got in your GCSE’s. Show/tell us why we should hire you. Email us at email@example.com with the subject I WANNA BE YOUR INTERN or tag us in a Tiktok about why you’d be perfect for the nuddy team using #Teamnuddy4eva
You’ll be supporting the Marketing/sales team across multiple areas, primarily focusing on creating engaging social content, and assisting with enticing brand copywriting and finding new sales leads.
- Create captivating organic social content to increase engagement, interaction and brand buzz, with a specific focus on growing nuddys TikTok.
- Actively pitch creative ideas for social media content to the Marketing Team, highlighting trends and conversations, ensuring relevancy, innovation and reactivity.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis to present to the Marketing Team.
- Write weekly engaging blog content to aid customer discovery of new and trending products, and support key brand initiatives.
- Create monthly content to be used on our social media channels and weekly content to be used on TikTok.
- Assist with the organisation of photoshoots, including collating inspiration, gathering samples and ordering styling and props.
- Provide daily assistance to the Marketing and wider Communications Teams, to support with adhoc tasks.
- Finding new retail outlets for nuddy to be stocked in - shops/hotels/leisure….
You’ll be perfect if…
- Love the idea of working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Want to pursue a career in sales or marketing
- Interest/ experience with photography is a plus!
- Passionate about social media with a sound understanding of engaging brand content and an eye for trends – being TikTok obsessed is a must!
- A confident communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Creative and an innovative thinker, with an appreciation of engaging visuals and content.
- Self-motivated, organised, proactive and willing to learn
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Knowledgeable of the influencer landscape
nuddy does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We are an inclusive company and believe that everyone should have the chance to access great opportunities.